Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sick as a dog


And being as sick as a dog is not a happy place for a Cat to be! For those that didn't see through the metaphor in the previous post, I spent Christmas in hospital. I had a sudden severe infection which I attributed to indigestion and almost left it too long to seek help. Idiot, but in my favour, I wasn't well. Fortunately medical science and some wonderful people administering it, have patched me up somewhat and I'm back home and much better, thanks. Alas I may need further intervention and I'll be sure to blog a picture of the scar after the surgery (just teasing).

6 comments:

Gazza said...

Holy moley S. Tabby, what happened? Hope you're recovering comfortably! I was sick over Xmas too, but whatever I had didn't require alien intervention (just lots of cough meds).

Claire Beynon said...

Oooh, ouch, PC - it sounds as though you've been through the mill this Christmas. Sorry to hear you've had it so hard. I hope you're recovering speedily and life across the bay returns to normal as soon as possible. Whatever you've been through, you've certainly not lost your sense of humour! Hang in there. Take care - L, C x

terence said...

ouch! hope you're feeling better now.

Vanda Symon said...

Good grief, talk about attention seeking behaviour at Christmas time!

All I can say is, get well soon, you dopey chook.

V
xx

The Paradoxical Cat said...

Thanks guys, yes, feeling better at last!

Mary McCallum said...

sorry PC - I haven't been blog-surfing properly since before xmas - missed this - you have had a rough time.... get well X