Friday, June 12, 2009

The Walrus is David Bain


If you play the Beatles song 'REVOLUTION #9' you can hear "Number nine, number nine..." but if you play the vinyl backwards it says "Turn me on dead man, turn me on dead man..."

This is audible and very clear.

Also, there are nine letters in the name McCartney.

The notorious "Paul is Dead" hoax is in fact more likely to be true, than the possibility that when David Bain rang the police, having discovered all his family shot dead, that instead of saying "I can't breathe" he is actually saying "I shot the prick".


I'd love to blame the internet for this stupidity, but this kind of stupidity has been around a long time...


2 comments:

Mc Dim Wit by childhood friends said...

I hate to burst your bubble,but David isn't "The Walrus"I would know,I'm the real one.It was me that Paul Mc Cartney was staring at through the "Glass Onion".It happened at a party one night in my apt. in Denver,Colorado.I've just recently published a novel about my "Life in Music.It tells the real truth behind many of your favorite songs from the 1960s + 1970s.Try google search "the Memoirs of The Walrus".

The Paradoxical Cat said...

Thanks for that, Lucy :-)