Sunday, August 3, 2008

Put Another Blog on the Fire

Oh Nooo! I couldn't access one of my favourite political blogs yesterday. Seems a Blogger spam robot went crazy and ate some of the fine upstanding citizens...

All is well with the online world again today (as far as that is possible), and I can read NO RIGHT TURN to my heart's content.

Phew.

In the meantime I took advantage of the first fine day in weeks to do my bit for the revolution by delivering left wing political propaganda to hundreds of letterboxes in my neighbourhood.

Message of the day:
Investment in rail networks, good.
Borrowing millions to make more roads for gas guzzling vehicles to travel on, bad.

The Greens summed up the Tory policy to pour billions into roading, even more succinctly:

"Lonely Dinosaur seeks White Elephant."

No comments: