Saturday, August 30, 2008

Keep the red and green flag flying


My parents were card carrying members of the NZ Labour Party; Michael Joseph Savage was their hero. Eventually mum and dad both reached the status of Life Members of the Party. Here they are proudly pictured with another of their heroes: Prime Minister Helen Clark.

I feel much the same way. I'm certainly hoping for a Labour/Green coalition government after the election is held later this year.

I had a terrible nightmare last night. I dreamed it was the day after the election and the right wing had won. John Key was going to be the PM. I was so shocked I felt physically sick. I woke up in a cold sweat, and found that the Tabby was nestled up next to me. She woke with a start too, and vomited all over the bed.

Even the cat votes Labour.

1 comment:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you